Modified Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
ben

ban appeal

someone posted a video of me "mass rdming" but what THEY DIDN't SHOW was that  he kept stoling my ammo and also i saved modified proof:

image.png.11c5f9df07d6ab8078360b9ee40d660e.png

Ben has no life outside of playing gmod and being a news reporter.  Please give him a life ban so he can get a life. 

Thank you

Edit:  Banning him will make it so no one knows the news.

#lifebanben

But for real ben has no life and needs the server

Edited by Baby.Sporkling
forgot something

This is honestly the most compelling and heart wrenching story I've ever heard in my entire life.  I've suffered through decades of corruption and human rights violations, but none have surpassed this tearful story of sadness, loneliness, and betrayal.  Could any human with an ounce of goodness in their heart ban a poor teenage no-life from his one and only occupation?  These four days may not seem like much, but mark my words, they will be the most treacherous and everlasting days of this young man's life.  Tell me, do you have no sympathy for a child whose great uncle was brutally deported to the United States during the holocaust?  Have you no shame, punishing this child who's only true carer in life is his social worker?  With this, I beg of you to unban this great young mind, and allow him to once again be an autistic piece of shit on the great server known as Modified Gaming.

Just now, Emmerson Mnangagwa said:

sympathy for a child whose great uncle was brutally deported to the United States during the holocaust?

he wasnt that great actually